If you need a lien of any-sort to be filed for you or if you are not sure if you have lien rights, feel free to call us to discuss your scenario.

But if you already filed a lien or you have a Judgment Lien on an asset and you need assistance from a local attorney to foreclose on your lien, we can assist.

Even if it is just a question, please do not hesitate to call us 877-404-7437.